TERMS OF SERVICE
§ 1 Scope and contractual relationship
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") apply to all business areas of Alcantara Musikverlag, Kleinstraße 48, 81379 Munich (hereinafter referred to as "AMV"). AMV operates the website https://victoralcantara.de and offers an online video education portal (hereinafter referred to as "Video Portal") via this website. The prerequisite for the use of the video portal is the conclusion of a user contract. With the conclusion of such a user agreement, you gain access to the video portal and can stream the selected content. The user contract is concluded via the website www.victoralcantara.de. The contractual partner is AMV.
§ 2 Conclusion of a user contract / registration as a user:
1 The offer to conclude a user contract is made by you as soon as you have clicked on the "Buy now" field. A contract between the user and AMV is not concluded until AMV sends the Log In data to the user.
The object of the contract is the possibility of registration on the video portal with the help of the usage data sent and the use of the contents of the video portal for the period chosen by the user. Depending on the specific order, the user may have access to either the entire content of the video portal or individual lessons or modules by means of streaming during this period.
The conclusion of the contract is only possible in German and English. The contract text is stored by us after conclusion of the contract. However, it is not accessible to you on our pages. The order data and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you with the invoice by e-mail so that you can retrieve them and save them in reproducible form.
4 There is no claim to the conclusion of a contract of use. Only persons of unrestricted legal capacity from the age of 18 or, in the case of a purchase via a coupon, persons from the age of 13 are entitled to participate. Upon our request, you must send us a copy of your identity card. For admission, please fill out the registration form available on our website electronically and send it to us. The data required for registration must be provided by you completely and truthfully.
If your personal details change during the term of the contract, you are responsible for updating them yourself. All changes can be made online under "Edit Profile".
4 AMV cannot be held responsible if certain data, e.g. during registration, do not reach us or only reach us incorrectly.
5. AMV may change any features of the Site at any time, delete or replace any Lessons in whole or in part, and change the composition of bundles.
After the end of the user contract, the user account will be closed and the user data stored when using the video portal will be deleted. AMV is entitled to assign an alias (user name) used by the user to other users. Even after termination of the user account and termination of the user contract, the user is entitled to re-register via the https://victoralcantara.de portal. However, the user has no claim to the complete or partial restoration of his old user account but must register again.
§ 3 monthly subscription / single purchase
1. with the conclusion of a monthly subscription you have access to all lessons during the duration of the concluded contract.
2. with the purchase of a course you receive unlimited access to the lessons contained in the respective course against a one-time payment.
With the purchase of a course bundle, you receive unlimited access to the lessons contained in the respective course bundle against a one-time payment.
§ 4 Cancellation of the subscription:
If you book a subscription, the contract is initially concluded for a period of one month. The contract is then automatically extended by another month if it is not cancelled at least 3 days before the end of the current contract month.
2 The cancellation can be made simply on the website https://victoralcantara.de . To do this, please log in to the website, then click on the profile icon in the upper right corner, select "My Account", then "Billing" and then "Cancel subscription". With the cancellation the access authorization to the premium course ends and no further payments are debited by the user.
In the case of user contracts with a fixed term, a (partial) refund of paid contributions can only take place in exceptional cases. This does not affect the legal consequences of the user's right of revocation according to § 8 of these GTC.
4 The mutual right to extraordinary termination for important reasons remains unaffected.
§ 5 Coupons:
(1) Coupons may only be redeemed for AMV products as described below and may not be exchanged, refunded or resold for cash (unless otherwise provided by law).
To redeem the coupon, the User must activate the "Coupon" icon during the order process and enter the PIN printed on the coupon. The minimum age for redeeming a coupon is 13 years.
The coupon must be activated within 12 months of the date of purchase. The date on the proof of purchase is valid.
4. these GTC apply to the use of the coupon.
5. the total value of the coupon will be deducted as described in § 2 when the contract of use is concluded. Please note that partial deductions are not permitted and residual values will not be refunded.
§ 6 Requirements for use:
- an up-to-date Internet browser such as Mozilla Firefox (version 3 upwards), Internet Explorer 7/8, Apple Safari 3/4, Google Chrome or Opera version 10
- a current version of the Flash Player plugin from Adobe (at least version 9.1) or an HTML5-capable tablet PC (iPad, Samsung Galaxy, ..)
- a broadband Internet connection with at least 768kbit download speed
1 The exact procedure for participation is set out in the instructions for use on the AMV website.
2 All videos on the video portal are protected by copyright and are intended exclusively for private use. A download is not possible; it is exclusively a streaming service. Any use beyond this, e.g. unauthorised reproduction, public presentation, broadcast or other commercial use, is prohibited and will be prosecuted under criminal and civil law.
3. unauthorised commercial use of AMV's services is not permitted and will be prosecuted.
§ 8 Prices / Terms of payment:
1 AMV accepts payment by Paypal as payment method and sends the user a corresponding message after the order confirmation.
The usage fee as well as any discounts and rebates are based on the price displayed during the ordering process. The price displayed during the ordering process includes the statutory sales tax. As AMV's technical service provider is based in the USA, additional fees of 1.8% of the monthly fee may be charged for international transfers.
Offers by AMV presented on TV, the Internet, in e-mails as well as in brochures, advertisements and other advertising material are all subject to confirmation and non-binding - also with regard to any price quotations transmitted.
User fees are charged in advance. AMV shall be released from its obligation to provide any service if the user fails to make payment or makes incomplete payment.
The acceptance of cheques, bank transfers or payment by credit card is always only on account of performance. Costs for chargebacks in the direct debit procedure shall be borne by the user. The same applies to costs resulting from a refusal of payment by credit card companies. The user shall only be entitled to set-off if the counterclaim is undisputed, ready for decision or legally established.
AMV is at liberty to send you the invoices by letter post or electronically (e.g. by e-mail) or to make them available for retrieval regarding your account on the https://victoralcantara-tutorials.thinkific.com website.
§ 9 Right of revocation:
– Beginning of the revocation instruction –
The user can revoke his contractual statement within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, e-mail). The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before conclusion of the contract and also not before fulfilment of the information obligations on the part of AMV pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraphs 1 and 2 EGBGB and the obligations on the part of AMV pursuant to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient to comply with the revocation period. The revocation is either to be addressed by email to
by mail to: Alcantara Musikverlag, Kleinstraße 48, 81379 Munich, Germany.
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties shall be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) shall be surrendered. If the User is unable to return or surrender AMV the services received or uses (e.g. advantages of use), or is unable to return or surrender them in full or in part, or only in a deteriorated condition, the User must pay compensation in this respect. This can lead to the fact that he must nevertheless fulfil the contractual payment obligations for the period until revocation. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for the user with the dispatch of his declaration of revocation, for AMV with its receipt.
The user's right of withdrawal expires prematurely if the contract is completely fulfilled by both parties at his express request before he has exercised his right of withdrawal.
– End of the revocation instruction –
§ 10 Exclusion of liability:
1. since AMV has no influence whatsoever outside the AMV server on the transport of data via the Internet and due to the peculiarities and uncertainties of the Internet, AMV cannot accept any liability for errors in the area of data transmission.
2. AMV endeavours to ensure the greatest possible availability of its service via the Internet, but for technical reasons (server backup, maintenance, etc.) cannot guarantee constant flawless availability. Business interruptions are possible. Accordingly, no liability can be accepted for damages resulting from temporary unavailability or limited availability. AMV assumes an annual average availability of at least 90% of its services. Excluded from this are times when the web server cannot be reached via the Internet due to technical or other problems beyond AMV's control (force majeure, fault of third parties, etc.).
Any other liability on the part of AMV, regardless of the legal basis, shall be limited to the amount of the contributions actually paid by the user claiming / claiming recourse. Further claims for compensation are excluded unless caused intentionally or by gross negligence on the part of AMV employees. This also includes liability for material and immaterial (consequential) damage caused by the accidental or technically caused incorrect transmission of data.
The above exclusion and limitation of liability shall not affect liability for damages resulting from death, personal injury or damage to health resulting from a negligent breach of duty by AMV or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of AMV or for other damages resulting from a grossly negligent breach of duty by AMV or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of AMV.
§ 11 Final provisions:
1. You can contact the portal operator AMV by email (email@example.com) and by mail (Alcantara Musikverlag, Kleinstraße 48, 81379 Munich).
2. Amendments to these General Terms and Conditions by AMV (e.g. changes in the registration process, adjustments to the General Terms and Conditions taking into account amended or new services or functionalities) shall be deemed accepted and validly agreed by the registered user unless the registered user expressly objects to the amendments in writing, including by e-mail, within four weeks of receipt of the amended General Terms and Conditions. The user is obliged to keep his e-mail address up to date (see 2.3).
3. Should one or more clauses of these GTC be wholly or partially invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
4. The details of the concluded user contract are stored by AMV after completion of the order process and can be accessed at any time via the user account. The current version of these General Terms and Conditions is available to the user at any time at https://victoralcantara.de .
5 The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Mandatory regulations of the state in which you have your habitual residence remain unaffected.