1 Data protection declaration:
1. Information about the collection of personal data:
(1) In the following we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to article 4, paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is Alcantara Musikverlag, Kleinstraße 48, 81379 Munich, Germany; Managing Director: Victor Alcántara, Telephone: +49 174 1807060, Email: email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, as well as when ordering a subscription, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. The data collected in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer required, or processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
1. Your rights:
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you: - right to information, - right to correction or deletion, - right to restriction of processing, - right to objection to processing, - right to data transfer.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
2. Collection of personal data when you visit our website:
(1) When you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Article 6, paragraph 1, page 1
letter f, GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a)This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b)Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c)Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d)You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
3.1 If you wish to register for the tutorials from, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the handling of the subscription. Mandatory information required for the processing of contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process the subscription. In order to process payments, we pass on the payment data required for this purpose to the bank commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the payment service selected by you in the ordering process. The legal basis for this is article 1, paragraph 6, page 1, letter b, GDPR.
When you create an account under "My Account", the data provided by you will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data provided by you in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
3.2 We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we will restrict the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
3.3 To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
5. objection or revocation against the processing of your data/information
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Upon request, we will at any time and free of charge provide you with information about the data stored about you, its origin, recipients and the purpose of storage.
7. Social plugins:
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") from various social networks. With the help of these plugins you can, for example, share content or recommend products.
If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the respective network. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from the network to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, the network receives the information that your browser has called the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile with the respective network or are not logged in there. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a server of the network in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to the network, it can assign the visit to our website directly to your profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking on the "Like" button on Facebook or by posting a comment, this information is also transmitted directly to a network server and stored there. The information is also published on your network profile and displayed to friends and other contacts you are connected to on the network.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by social networks as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the respective networks or websites. You will find the relevant links below. Before using the social plugins, we will obtain your express consent or rejection. You can also completely prevent the loading of the plugins with add-ons for your browser, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/). On our websites we use the following plugins: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
We use plugins from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
5. Contact data:
By email contact firstname.lastname@example.org; by mail contact Alcantara Musikverlag, Kleinstraße 48, 81379 München
6. Topicality and change of this data security explanation:
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out by you at any time on the website.